Saturday, July 26, 2014

Erica Pelosini and Louis Leeman Wedding in Capri


Fashion muse and my honest to God idol, Erica Pelosini recently got married in Capri to her love Louis Leeman.  We all know Erica for her contributions to Vogue Nippon and her true love for Balmain, however her fairytale get-away wedding in Capri resembled her style to the next level.  100% custom tailored to her, Mary Katrantzou and Peter Dundas of Pucci took the role of dressing her on her big day.

Moreover, her wedding took place the same weekend as the Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda show which was an exclusive event for both D&G's close friends and clientele.  Many of their guest attended both, making the weekend more extravagant than ever.

What catches my eye the most is her top-notch bridesmaids crew.  Erica decided to hold a bridesmaid brunch in which all of her bridesmaids wore from the Spring 2014 RTW collection.  I swear, if I don't wear Mary Katrantzou for my wedding I will murder someone.  My clique better be fashionable enough for this shit, you don't even know #uoeno.  I'm not even laughing because I'm that serious....

On that note, congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Leeman!

(for more Erica & Louis; all pictures via Coveteur)

No comments:

Post a Comment