Sunday, June 23, 2013

White Summer


It's all about white this summer.  Haven't had a chance to ever take OOTD photos, so here is my first entry on my outfit of the day which I will try my best to upkeep.  Yesterday was one of the first days I had a chance to breathe since my arrival back to LA and my busy schedule this summer.  In honor of the nice weather that I wanted to take advantage of I wore this white dress I bought from a vendor in Italy while I was travelling last summer.  You can find a similar one here.  My shoes are recently acquired wood and satin Celine platforms.  They were purchased at Nordstrom.  You can find at any Celine location.  My head band is Urban Renewal.  You can find a similar one here.  My bag was purchased from Anthropologie a few seasons back.  From what I remember it was a handcrafted bag from Peru (unbranded).


   

2 comments:

  1. Always inspiring,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! Perfect for summer

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ReplyDelete