Thursday, August 16, 2012

Most Wanted


Today, I think of my most wanted items at the moment and they include Mary Katrantzou's Autumn/Winter '12 collection and Givenchy's rottweiler shirts.  Specifically, Mary's typewriter coat.  When I saw this at the store front of Colette, I died and went to coat heaven.  Who wouldn't want this fabulous coat?  I'm a sucker for anything with repetitive prints.  Can't have enough of them in my closet.  Upon, walking into Excelsior in Milan, I was greeted and I do not put this lightly by this lovely rottweiler muscle tank top that I could not keep my eyes off of.  It's the classic Rottwiler tank, but even better because it's circled by beautiful clear yellowish tint crystal accents on the front.  Who said anything about my birthday coming up?


Mary K's Coat
Givenchy Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment