Thursday, August 9, 2012

Comptoir de L'image

Spending two months in Paris has allowed me to rekindle my love for fashion and the arts.  Nothing could be more important than the two in Parisian culture.  But who said that couldn't be the same for us Californians, LA to be exact?  Upon visiting Comptoir de L'image, a seriously hidden treasure of a bookstore in the Marias in the heart of Paris, I found myself indulging myself in the amount of vintage, new, modern, catalogs, and current fashion books they had. I literally had a "lady boner" as MR would say.  The store, full to the brim, is a place where you can seriously find the rarest fashion catalog from years ago.  It's apparently a place Marc Jacobs visits when he needs to reference something.  This marks the start of my blog and this is what inspires it.

No comments:

Post a Comment